January 28 is National Data Privacy Day. Here are a few tips to help you keep you Data Private.
1. Use Strong Passwords or better yet, use a Password Keeper Program (like 1Password or similar)
2. Go through your mobile devices:
* Delete any apps you aren't using
* Check the Permissions of the Apps you are using
3. Use a strong anti-virus protector on all of your devices, we use Bitdefender
4. Use Passwords or patterns, fingerprint and/or face recognition to open any of your devices (your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop
5. Use your debit card as little as possible.